*All data on this page comes from INMOTION lab. Actual results may vary depending on the riding habits, terrain differences, environment variables, tire pressure, payload and various factors.
1. Max. power: The 8400w max power data comes from INMOTION lab tests conducted in specific conditions.
2. Max. slope: Test is based on a 75.0 kg load at a 25°C temperature with more than 80% power, starts at 15km/h, and climbs 10m from the bottom of the slope, the speed must be greater than 5km/h.
3. Typical range: Test is based on a 75.0 kg load at a 25°C temperature on a single full charge, riding at a constant speed of40km/h on a flat road.
4. Waterproofness testing: The IPX7 rating is given after immersing the battery pack in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes, without water damage after standing for 72 hours.
5. Max. Speed: Test is based on a 75kg load at a 25°C temperature, with a fully charged battery, riding in fourth gear at top speed, on a hard cementor oil-coated road surface, and with no wind present.