Fast, Lightweight Yet Powerful
INMOTION AIR PRO is equipped with a rear-drive motor, producing a mightly 750w of peak power. Its speed can reach up to 35km/h, making it the king of speed in entry-level bracket.
The 438Wh lithium battery produces a up to 48km range. Just enjoy the zippy riding and have fun, without constant concern of draining the battery.
About 80% scooter punctured tires come from the rear, to eliminate the hassle of replacing tires, INMOTION AIR PRO adopts a 10'' pneumatic front tire, enables a comfortable and least maintenance riding experience.
Adopted the smart battery management system, AIR PRO is able to provide the real-time monitoring and feedback to help ensure vehicle safety and readiness.
INMOTION Anti-Roller technology enables the rear regenerative brake activate before the front drum brake and distribute different torque applied to the wheels, make sure your every brake stable and safe.
We're making tools, not toys. IPX5 for the whole scooter, IP67 for the battery pack, INMOTION AIR PRO is built to last long and safe.
Built with high-lumen and ultra bright headlamp, AIR PRO can throw up to 15m, providing a wider projection for you to see where you're going.
AIR PRO perfects its ergonomic design by adopting the wiring hidden design for a sleek and futuristic aesthetic without compromising on reliability and power. Also, it greatly increases protection against weather damage and vandalism.
INMOTION AIR PRO offers you 2 different riding modes for various application cases, you can easily switch between Drive mode (D) and Sports mode (S) by double pressing the power button.
It can be effortlessly folded up into a compact shape and it is very easy to pick up and carry if needed.
1. All data on this page comes from INMOTION lab. Actual results may vary depending on the riding habits, terrain differences, environment variables, tire pressure, payload and various factors.
2. Max. power: The 720w max power data comes from INMOTION lab tests conducted in specific conditions.
3. Max. slope: Test is based on a 75.0 kg load at a 25℃ temperature on a single full charge, riding 15km/h at a constant speed on a flat road. The actual slope will vary depending an battery level, payload, times of start and stop, ambient temperature and etc,.
4. Typical range: Test is based on a 75.0 kg load at a 25°C temperature on a single full charge, riding 15 km/h at a constant speed on a flat road. The actual slope will vary depending on battery level, payload, times of start and stop, ambient temperature and etc,.
5. Waterproofness testing: The IPX7 rating is given after immersing the battery pack in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without water damage after standing for 72 hours.
6. Dust testing: This is tested according to GB 4208-2008 to ensure that there can be no ingress of dust at all after placing the battery pack in the test chamber. Pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product.